Friday, February 20, 2015

BlogPostIT PostIt Notes annotation strategy (6)

Banking concept is that way of teaching where the students just sit in the class and listen to their teachers, I do not think it is the best way of teaching and I feel like the students wont enjoy their time in the school and they will get bored. I really think students should like the school and the school should be an healthy environment for them and all that have a influence in the students performance. If they do not like the school there will be no way they will succeed and be good students.Me personally, I have tried the banking method because that is how the teachers do teach back home. It was one of the most boring thing I have ever had, no one just wanna stay and do nothing but listening especially if it is a topic that you do not really like. I think it is up to the teachers to make their students excited to the school or not and in my opinion the banking method is not the greatest way, students should be involved in the classroom and they should be able to talk and ask if they have questions if they have and they should be comfortable in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment