Thursday, January 15, 2015

WebPost1: CLASS SURVEY





My name is Mohamed aljohani and I am from Saudi Arabia, I live 10 mins away from the school in university heights. I have been in Cleveland for almost 4 years and I still cannot get used to this weather.  I am Junior Psychology major. I love soccer and I want to go to Spain and meet real madrid players and then I want to go to the pride of north London (Arsenal). I spend my free time reading about psychology, philosophy and history, I like to help people so I do  volunteer at Cleveland clinic on Sundays  and it's a really good felling when you put a smile on people's faces. I went to the high school in Saudi Arabia and our school system is very different from the one here n the states. I think students need to feel comfortable in the classroom so they cane be creative, what I mean by comfortable here is that, they would not be afraid of saying anything even if it is wrong because they will never learn if they do not make mistakes. Students should respect each others and see things from other people's perspectives and it is the teacher's role to create this healthy environment in the classroom. I am a really quiet student,I do not usually participate unless when I have to. My question for Dr. Shutkin is that if you could change one thing in the world what would it be? 

No comments:

Post a Comment